Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Update from Kelowna

Mom and I have been hanging out for about 3 weeks now, and we are still doing well.  On Monday Mom and the Wensinks went to pick out the tree from last Mothers Day.  It is a beautiful Japanese Maple, very red looking and makes a nice contrast to the green.  It has not been planted yet, I think Saturday is the day.  While doing digging in the garden area I managed to do something to my lower back, it hurt quite a bit but now I just have a few twinges.

Mom and I are in a routine now, during the day we do a bit of work and then at night we are glued to the TV, watching hockey. Mom makes supper and I do the clean up.  Now that LA has won the western division, there won't be hockey every night.

On Sunday night the Wensinks and I went to see The Avengers in 3D.  It is pure escapism and very enjoyable.

3 Comments:

Blogger Theresa said...

Hope you are keeping a eye on Mom to make sure she is eating as well as cooking.

7:27 AM  
Blogger Laura Long said...

lol

8:08 AM  
Blogger Judith said...

she is eating, but she is still a size 4, which is NOT MY FAULT.

4:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home