Saturday, March 03, 2012

Must. Get. Moving.

Sitting around on a Saturday with lots to do and no motivation. I get up, look at something that should be taken care of, then sit down again. Check out FB and Pinterest, then get up. Repeat to infinity. Last Saturday we spent a lot of time checking out warm vacations but due to lethargy more than anything else decided not to book anything. Geoff went to the dentist this week and behold, his teeth need work at about the price of a warm vacation. Good thing he's working.

What I keep getting up to look at are rooms and closets that need to be cleaned and sorted out. I keep telling myself that even doing a little bit will be progress but I don't think I really believe it.

3 Comments:

Blogger lisaandrichard said...

I hear you sister

12:54 PM  
Blogger Judith said...

I feel the same way.

11:46 PM  
Blogger Anne said...

I am doing the same thing with my thesis... and let us not even mention the disasters lurking in my storage areas.

4:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home