Thursday, March 01, 2012

Back to the land of snow and ice

Everything went pretty well travelwise yesterday, except for the very last deplaning. We landed in Edmonton 5 minutes ahead of schedule, and had to wait on the tarmac for about 5 minutes before getting to the gate. Then when we got to the gate there was a problem with getting the walkway lined up with the plane door, which took another 20 minutes to fix. People were not happy. The guy who was next to me kept saying I travel a lot and this is unacceptable. I thought if you travel a lot then you should know that stuff happens, and moaning and complaining about it does not do a thing.

Breezed through customs, had to wait a while for bags, but then as I went through the doors there was Grace to welcome me home. I don't usually get a pick up when I come home so that was a real treat.

The flight from SB to Denver was good, it was not a huge plane, so the altitude was not that high up, first we flew along the coast for a bit, then inland, over the desert, then mountains I had a window seat so had great views of everything.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Allison said...

welcome home!

9:59 AM  
Blogger Will said...

Welcome home!

10:22 PM  
Blogger lisaandrichard said...

Welcome home!
When we have taken the flight between Seattle and Vancouver, the plane flies between mountains in the coastal range. It's pretty spectacular

6:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home