Sunday, February 12, 2012

Sitting here with Will watching the Grammys, once again feelimg totally out of touch with the current culture. At least I know who Adele is.

Was really looking forward to this weekend in the city. By Thursday I was feeling really good, but when we got to the city on Friday I could feel a cold coming on. It kept getting worse all weekend. It was still a good weekend. Watched Sam get a couple of lucrative awards. Went back to Hotel Jude and slept. Out for supper with Will, Grace and Al, Grace and Al went off to the more exciting part of their evenings.

Stopped at Al's on the way home and had a look at her bathroom. It's going to be very nice. She hasn't mentioned the beautiful glass tile that's going in.

Will has a cold too and Geoff is getting over one so none of us has much energy. Back to work tomorrow, feels like I have been gone for months.

Thanks for the bed, Judith.

2 Comments:

Blogger Judith said...

I started watching the Grammys but had to quit. Decided I would watch the performances online and skip the emotional tributes to Whitney Houston.

8:16 AM  
Blogger Allison said...

I have a ton of that tile left over. Sigh. But if you want to use some....

6:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home