Sunday, January 01, 2012

2012

We went bowling last night, after Mom came over for supper-spaetzle and beef stroganoff.
Richard bowled exceptionally well and the lanes were busy, bowling is popular for New Years! My 1st frame I got all gutter balls, but improved after that. Allison bowled a steady game.
Allison leaves today-we will be sorry to see her go. But she doesn't go until 8, so Mom is making us supper-prime rib!
I think I will undecorate tomorrow. Which feels a bit sad, but also cleansing.
Richard's parents move to Martindale Place on the 3rd. Richard's mom says they are both excited about the move. Next time we go there, they will be in new digs.
They are not sure exactly what they are doing about the house-Diane's boyfriend may buy it, or they will out it on the market once they are finished clearing it out etc.
We are also going to play canasta today. Richard is excited about the prospect of this.

3 Comments:

Blogger Allison said...

Lisa and Mom just creamed Richard and I at canasta.

4:44 PM  
Blogger lisaandrichard said...

I never win at canasta! Mom was my lucky charm!

9:53 AM  
Blogger Theresa said...

What a great holiday for RIchard. We all know how much he loves to win.

8:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home