Saturday, December 31, 2011

Flight is Booked

Return to Santa Barbara is 422.00, pretty good. I will have to pay for luggage but still a good price. It has been a very relaxing visit in Rocky. I have made the odd meal and done a few dishes, but mostly reading, knitting and watching TV has been the order of the day. I feel very rested and i might even make it to welcome in the New Year tonight. Yesterday I went over to the Mountaineer and Theresa & I went out for lunch. As I was waiting there for Theresa, I was offered a job there, must be because I am Theresa's sister and they like her so much. Anne and Tim went to Edmonton to the Czech vs US game. Today Grace and Sam are going to the Finland Czech game (courtesy of Tim). The weather here has been fantastic, lots of blue sky temps above freezing, just beautiful.

Labels: , ,

8 Comments:

Blogger Laura Long said...

Good deal on the flight. I hope I get one as well, we will have to talk and decide what is a good time to visit you there. Glad you had a relaxing vacation, me too.

1:30 PM  
Blogger Allison said...

hooray!

1:34 PM  
Blogger lisaandrichard said...

Which job would you do there? reporter?

3:03 PM  
Blogger Judith said...

In fact Theresa says they need a court reporter and thought I could do the job!!

4:35 PM  
Blogger Allison said...

Tell them you'll only accept their offer if they throw in Police Report.

9:21 AM  
Blogger lisaandrichard said...

Like

12:04 PM  
Blogger lisaandrichard said...

Do you think your work could use a nurse specializing in mental health Theresa? And Richard could be hired to do massage. pending that we can also live in your basement. Along with Mom. And the cats.

8:30 PM  
Blogger Theresa said...

There are so many jobs here, everyone could have one.

8:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home