Friday, December 30, 2011

A Duvet is Born


This is the photo of a duvet Mom and I made! It's a piece of Nigerian fabric I bought a long time ago, and on this trip we bought backing material, fired up the Sewmaster, and created it. Lisa chose the green fabric. It was a good choice. The woman working at the Fabricland cutting table was very crabby. I also bought an iron-on initial L for Lisa and an S for me. We will be like LaVerne Defazio.
Xmas has been very fun here. We went to the big H2O centre and went on the waterslides. One of the lifeguards gave me trouble because I didn't wait enough time after the person in front of me before going. I maintain she was chatting and not doing her job to observe and let me go.
It was fun to hang out with Jim, too. Lisa made him retell the Ron Rodgers story.
Tonight we will go bowling. We also watched Paranormal Activity 2 -- reasonably scary.

Labels: , , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Theresa said...

Who's duvet is it?

11:40 AM  
Blogger Allison said...

MINE, OF COURSE.

12:58 PM  
Blogger Laura Long said...

Wow it is beautiful, I really like the colors. You and Mom are very crafty in more ways than one.

1:29 PM  
Blogger Allison said...

not as crafty as Jim, Laura.

1:35 PM  
Blogger Allison said...

Theresa, I must point out that you used the incorrect version of "whose."

1:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home