Thursday, December 22, 2011

Thursday on one of the slowest weeks of the year

I am going to work soon, but thought I'd say hi!
This week has been the slowest ever! I am off next week-triple hurrah!
I like my job, but also like time off-vacation was in August, so I guess it's time.
I have a board lunch today so am leaving work early-at 1230, so today should presumably move quicker.
I still have some wrapping to do, and make perogies for Christmas Eve. Mom, Jim and Allison will be here. Though Allison's plane does not get in until 7 pm-hopefully without being delayed, otherwise we will be very hungry.
I am really excited that Mom's house sold-such good news. Though we need make sure that things go fine with conditions etc. Terry the realtor says that her realtor 'assures me that she's solid'. Interesting that people might go through all the work of making offer etc and then not buy the house.
OK, time for work.

3 Comments:

Blogger Allison said...

I hear you on slow. If my plane is late, you guys should start anyway!

7:11 AM  
Blogger Theresa said...

Was work slow because it was not busy?

8:24 PM  
Blogger lisaandrichard said...

Yes, there are some things I could be doing, but we actually have been short staffed, so I have been doing groups all day-which is enjoyable, but days are still slow-I'd rather be busy.
Christmas is generally a slow time, after Christmas, then spring and summer are busy. More psychosis and depression.

8:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home