Sunday, December 18, 2011

My young co-worker has been very excited about Christmas for about a month now. She felt the same even while typing seemingly endless letters to Santa. I was not excited but now I will be able to report to her tomorrow that I am looking forward to it. Every year that point seems to come later and later. But shopping and wrapping are pretty well done and Grace is home. Geoff put up the outdoor lights yesterday before the snow. I feel that things are well in hand and am looking forward to everyone's arrival.
We are short-staffed at work and it is the busiest time of the year so I was feeling frazzled with all that.
Tim has gone off to Victoria to visit the Rev for a few days. For those who don't know, he did get the job he applied for with TransCanada. He starts in January. He is done the other job now so will have time off over Christmas.
Grace and I are going to the show this afternoon - the new Sherlock Holmes. I am sure there are too many fight scenes, but there are also Robert Downey and Jude Law.

6 Comments:

Blogger Theresa said...

Movie was great. Fight scenes not too bad. Dr. Hotson was hot even though married.

4:19 PM  
Blogger lisaandrichard said...

Hmm, I am suspicious of movies like that. But I also heard on CBC that it was good.
Since Grace is off school now, she should have lots of time to post.

5:03 PM  
Blogger Theresa said...

I think you can trust my movie judgement.

5:43 PM  
Blogger bethsivak said...

I am posting under Mom's name. Indeed, I do trust your movie judgement. As well as book judgement

6:32 PM  
Blogger Allison said...

I saw the new muppet movie on Friday. No fight scenes. On the whole, good, although some variation in the voices. But I did enjoy the suite of bad-ass muppet tribute band characters called the Moopets. They all had thick, frightening eyebrows.

6:52 PM  
Blogger Theresa said...

The Muppets are reaching a whole new generation.

8:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home