Monday, December 12, 2011

Twisted

Ankle, that is. When I filled up the gas on my rental car yesterday, I misstepped off the curb and my ankle bent outwards. That was some pain. After a couple of moments of gasping from the pain, I managed to return car, get them to drive me home, order Chinese food, and elevate iced foot for remainder of the night. I think it's just a level 1 sprain, because although it hurts a little when I bend it or put pressure on, it doesn't hurt when I'm just lying there and my swelling is not much. I can wiggle toes.

Todd brought over a tenser bandage, and I keep my foot elevated. We'll see if I can go to work tomorrow.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous beth said...

did you? go to work that is - sorry you're wounded little bird

6:43 PM  
Blogger Allison said...

I didn't, today. But I think I can tomorrow!

3:38 PM  
Blogger Theresa said...

You're my twisted sister.

4:56 PM  
Blogger Allison said...

"like".

6:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home