Tuesday, December 20, 2011

hi all
Oh happy day! the - house is sold - we just signed the papers a few minutea ago. I did not get what I really wanted for it but ita not bad and the relief of it being sold is just great - just have to have inapection & mtge approval which will be done by the 27th and possession ia Jan5 so its very fast - was afraid I would have to rent it again so am really happy its been sold. A good Christmas gift for me.
Pretty much ready for Xmas - looking fwd to Jims arrival on Fri and Al on Sat - its snowing so maybe we"ll have a white one





the houseT

Labels:

8 Comments:

Blogger Theresa said...

Oh yay! What a relief. It will be so good to have the whole thing off your mind forever.

6:43 PM  
Blogger Theresa said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

6:43 PM  
Blogger Theresa said...

In my excitement I posted my comment twice.

6:44 PM  
Blogger Allison said...

HOORAY, MOM! I'm so glad!

7:41 PM  
Anonymous beth said...

I already feel like there's a huge load off my back - it's been such a worry and drain on my income - not just the mtge but utilities, taxes, insurance, etc and its the only offer I had - the real estate market is going thru some mighty peculiar times! and to be out of it in just 2 weeks. A nice b'day gift!

6:12 AM  
Blogger lisaandrichard said...

We signed yesterday, and presumably the person has money-the closing date is quick, so we think she must be preapproved. I feel excited for Mom!

4:43 PM  
Blogger Laura Long said...

Hurrah, I am so happy for you. What a great Christmas present.

4:58 PM  
Blogger Judith said...

Way to go Mom, a good way to end the year.

7:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home