Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Crab

I was home for two days, ill, which has done nothing good for my disposition. I think I sent 2 curt emails off today at work and felt owly with different things. I snapped at a doctor as I was filling in for the ECT nurse. Which I don't mind doing, but it is a little nervewracking when there are lots of patients and I am not expecting it...However i don't want to be a person who when confronted with a change in plans, says, 'I can't manage that'
I don't think season change is good for my mood either.
Sun, I miss you already.
So I'm drinking a vodka grapefruit drink to lighten my mood. Sebastian is lightly snoring beside me, which does make me slightly more cheerful.
I also came home after a board meeting (where I disagreed with different things-though cheerfully enough) and barked at Richard. Who did not deserve it.
Bad mood Lisa.
What ever this bug is has led to me not sleeping great-this is A Bad Thing.
Richard just drank the rest of my Woody's, but gave me a beer in it's place. Sebastian is kneading me and purring.
Really, when I think about my life, what do I have to complain about?
Though sometimes it is good to be crabby to realize that being happy is better.

6 Comments:

Blogger Theresa said...

I had a crab melt for lunch.

8:20 PM  
Blogger lisaandrichard said...

Like!

9:36 PM  
Blogger Allison said...

I was crabby today too. I freaked out on a friend who felt mad about her library fines. ?! I was blaming it partly on late Tuesday night workout, which means ramped up that night, which means bad sleep on Tuesday night. Hoping to be more cheerful tomorrow.

10:22 PM  
Blogger Scott said...

I nicked my finger on the unit at clinical today, and as I grabbed an interim paper towel to cover it up, a care aide told me "you're bleeding, dude." To which I replied, "astute observation" as I visibly rolled my eyes. This must've been the day of annoying comments.

10:43 PM  
Blogger lisaandrichard said...

Good Heavens!!
Look what Georgia Nichols had to say about my day yesterday!
Aries:
Tread carefully today because everyone is in the mood for an argument. Don't give them an excuse and don't be going looking for a fight yourself. Why do something you will regret later? Plus, anger only makes everyone miserable. Cool your jets.

6:34 AM  
Blogger Judith said...

I was not around any crabby people on Tuesday or Wednesday. Vacation = Happy

8:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home