Sunday, October 03, 2010

Fall is here

The leaves are going
I wonder when
It will be snowing?
I heard that Environment Canada says it will be a La Nina year= snow and cold.
I registered for my 1st class-Nursing Leadership. I hope I like it.
weather has been spectacular!
Blue skies, up to 25 degrees. It makes me feel happy to be alive!
I have been parking in the approved parking lot-4 blocks away and enjoying my little walk in the am and after work. This after getting angry notes when I parked on street near hospital. Parking fines are going up too, so thought it might be a good time to change my parking habits.
we go to Ontario this week Friday for a week. I hope the colours are in full force. Anne, we want to come to Guelph for a visit during the week-which day is good?
Our tenant downstairs gave us short notice, 2 days and then moved out. Place was Disgusting. How does someone live somewhere for 1 1/2 years and not clean toilet bowl? Richard was awesome and did that job-2 bottles of CLR, 1 bottle vinegar, and 1 bottle toilet cleaner later. truly.
I don't know if he had a mental illness per say but I think he may have had schizoid type personality. Not that I'm diagnosing, just wondering.
I am going to plant croci bulbs in grass, then go to rental and do some work there with Richard.

4 Comments:

Blogger Theresa said...

Snow and cold this winter. That will be a nice change.
You and Richard are busy people too.

1:45 PM  
Blogger Judith said...

I think that fall is good time of the year to make different habits.

7:03 PM  
Blogger Anne said...

Thursdays are best, followed by Mondays and then Tuesdays. Wednesday and Fridays are miserable. Can't wait to see ya!

8:21 PM  
Blogger Theresa said...

Lisa I followed the link about the schizoid personality. Just where is the line between a mental illness and a person's personality? Some people just don't like hanging around others. Does that make them mentally ill?

8:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home