Wednesday, September 08, 2010

Settling In

As Mom said I am all moved in to my house in Edmonton. I like it quite a bit, and even more now that it's cleaned up a bit. I'm pretty sure the people living in it before didn't clean the stove once in the three years they lived here. Luckily Leanna's mom was here and did most of that cleaning for us. Besides that I think it's a pretty cute house, although Sam says it has too many angles to be efficient. Also the downstairs shower looks like a gas chamber. I like it for the most part though,and it is in a really great location. It's about a 20 min walk to the university, and a 5 minute walk to the LRT station.

Today was my first day of classes. I found out that one of my favourite people I know in nursing is in all my classes for the first 6 weeks, so that's really nice to know. I have to get used to being around so many girls again though. I forgot how loud it can get! I picked up my lab kit for the year today, and that also made me really excited for the rest of it. There's needles and catheters and all sorts of stuff in it that I'm excited to learn how to use.

1 Comments:

Blogger Judith said...

Glad to hear you still like your place. Can't wait to see it when you invite me for supper.

9:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home