Saturday, June 26, 2010

Saturday

The Longs left today-and helped a lot with reno'ing/move prep.
I have to go over there today and do another coat of paint on those cupboards. And tidy up a bit.
The handyman that Mom got to do the downstairs bedroom is going to come on Monday and install her countertops, baseboards, and whatever else needs to done there. The baseboards etc will need to be painted too, but that should be fairly quick. They will be installed though, so I have to be careful painting them. I enjoy painting when I don't have to worry about slopping.
Richard did not have to work until 100 today, so we went out for breakfast, then when we got home, it was 1200, and I thought, I need a nap. And had one.
Perhaps this is catching up with me?
House sure looks fantastic. I will post pictures when all is complete.
The Got Junk guy, that was hired to get rid of Stan and Olive's junk, came by again to get there of their stuff, and said that house sure looked good and lot different.
I think we would all agree.

2 Comments:

Blogger Judith said...

You guys have all done a fantastic job, based on the posted pictures.

3:10 PM  
Blogger Theresa said...

I agree. Mom is very lucky to have you and Richard right there and always ready to help.

7:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home