Friday, June 18, 2010

Happy birthday, Hudith!

Georgia Nicols says:

Musician Paul McCartney (1942) shares your birthday today. You appear lighthearted emotionally and physically, but privately, you're ambitious. You have good money savvy. Many underestimate how capable you are. You're an excellent parent, in part, because you are fun-loving and playful. Something you've been involved with for about nine years will diminish or end this year to make room for something new.

Hudith and I celebrated by going to the Latitude 53 patio for a bit, and then for a lovely 4 course dinner at Ric's Grill, in which food was paired with wine. I had a delicious steak. And all I know about wine is that I gulp it.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Theresa said...

I would never underestmate Hudth's capability.

12:16 PM  
Blogger bethsivak said...

Happy birthday to yoooo - happy birthday to yooo - happy birthday dear Judith, happy birthday to yooo - sounds like a delightful celebration & an i9nteresting life for you

lovemom

1:23 PM  
Blogger Judith said...

I did hve a good time, I learned that Chianti is usually made with the same kind of grape, but they are branching out and some times add a Merlot or a Cabernet. It was fun at the Patio, I was sitting at a table with the current president of the board and the past president, I felt very artsy. I had lunch today with Vicky, downtown at Sherlock Homes on the patio. It looks like a nice weekend, not too hot. I also bought myself a birthday present, new shoes, and I paid full price!!

5:41 PM  
Blogger lisaandrichard said...

Stop you devil!
I got a pair of sandals a little while ago-El Naturalista-regular $170, down to $70.

11:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home