Wednesday, June 02, 2010

Lucky, Lucky Me

So the tickets for Folk Fest went on sale yesterday. I tried off and on all day, to call the office and get tickets but it was busy, busy, busy. Finally at 5 I got through, and the guy asked me to hold. then he came back on, ask me to wait again, and I could here him talking to some one in the background, saying that there were no weekend passes, no Thursday night tickets. My heart sank, Then he came back on the line and said but you can get your tickets. I quickly ordered my tickets before he could change his mind. What a relief, I was dreading telling the people who were counting on me to get the tickets, that I failed.

Nothing much else is new with me, work is going fine, the days seem to fly by. I did not get to the Farmers Market on Sat, to get my bedding plants, but that was just as well, with the snow we had. This weekend for sure I am going to get there.

Labels:

8 Comments:

Blogger Theresa said...

Yay for you! There should be a way for faithful FF fans to be at the front of the line. Saw in the paper today that the weekend passes are sold out already, fastest in history.

11:39 AM  
Blogger lisaandrichard said...

you are our go-to person!
I just hope I can go!

1:43 PM  
Blogger Anne said...

Wish I could come, but at least I will see you at the end of the summer.

4:49 AM  
Blogger Judith said...

Yes, I feel as though our tarp will be quite roomy this year, only 5 weekend passes were purchased, no Laura, only one Ferrey kid is coming. I am really happy you will make it to the houseboat, because really that is a better place to visit.

7:08 AM  
Blogger Tim said...

Actually another Ferrey kid has procured a ticket through another source, so the tarp will be a little more crowded.(he has moochie friends as well)

10:07 AM  
Blogger Theresa said...

We always like having friends join us. ("TIm's family! Tim's family! Where are you?")

11:50 AM  
Blogger Judith said...

Excellent news Tim, I do miss you when you can't make to FF. If Ty is coming to FF, tell him we expect to see him on Thursday night, and will have a spot saved for him on the tarp. Are you planning on attending the Van Morrison concert too?

3:57 PM  
Blogger Tim said...

I hope so, i never know what the plan is going to be until the week of. I'm pretty sure Ty will be, so I'll let him know.

7:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home