Friday, May 21, 2010

Letter

I was thinking....
If I put up a template, would you be interested in signing and sending to Alberta government about covering Remicade for ulcerative colitis? (this means everyone who reads this living in Alberta-or elsewhere, but I don't think the AB gov't cares if we don't live there and vote there)
Government there would be more likely to listen to voters there.
not that I necessarily think it would be a quick process, but it is a tremendous hardship to people who don't have 3rd party insurance, or their insurance doesn't cover it.
Thoughts? People who will do it?

5 Comments:

Blogger Allison said...

I'll do it. Please send.

7:08 PM  
Blogger Allison said...

And I'll pass along to friends who'll sign one too.

7:08 PM  
Blogger Theresa said...

I'll do it. I know I can get others on board too. Lisa, you are an activist.

10:44 AM  
Blogger Judith said...

Me too.

12:14 PM  
Anonymous Scott said...

Count me in!

11:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home