Sunday, February 21, 2010

Poor Judith. Another month before we visit again. How will she fill her weekends?
We sure had a good visit with Anne and Del here. Anne and Grace (and Jovita) took him out skating and tobaggoning, and skiing. Went out for supper on Fri with Tim along as well, then the younger ones went on to the bar while Geoff and I went home and to bed. We had to get up early on Sat to drive them to the airport. It was foggy on the way to the city but we made good time anyway.
We got to see David Francey last night. Such a good concert. I love his voice and his stories were so good. It was great.
I didn't really like dropping everyone off. Will miss them all, especially watching the Olympics.

1 Comments:

Blogger Judith said...

I am not sure how I will get along without a visit from the RMH Ferreys, but at least I have another visit from them scheduled, I will keep that in mind, and maybe the time will go by quickly.

9:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home