Sunday, February 14, 2010

Fruit and Nut Bars and the Olympics

I had all the Ferrey's and Sivak's who were in town, along with Del over for supper. Del brought us Fruit and Nut bars (yea!!!) coached by Anne I am sure. We had a good visit, in between watching the Olympic coverage. The hockey game was a bit of a blowout. The Slovaks beat the Belarusians by score of 82 to 0 to get into the Olympics , so imagine how much more of a blow out it could have been. I expect to spend quite a bit of time watching the Olympics over the next couple of weeks. At work, we have the kitchen all decorated, and there is a TV there so we can keep up on what is goin on.

We also celebrated Geoff's birthday, with two different kinds of cake. yumm. The amazing Race starts tonight, Grace won't be hear to watch with me, so it is not the same, but I will enjoy it anyway, I am sure.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home