Sunday, November 08, 2009

Waiting at the Airport

Allison dropped Mom and I off, and we are sitting int he Air Canada Lounge waiting for the time to board the plane. I can't quite believe we are leaving today, even thugh we are checked in and have our boarding passes. Sam and Grace came over for supper last night to have a bit of a visit with Mom, before she leaves to country. It is always good to catch up with them, and find out what is new and exciting with them. Allison also came and brought some yummy dessert, Tartuffo. I was not very organized and did not start packing until today, but I think I have everything I need, and if not there will be stores there. Mom got all her visiting done, seing the other Sivaks and Stan, she said all seemed well.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home