Saturday, May 09, 2009

living on the edge

I have almost decided to put the snow shovels away. Yes, I think I will. Even though it seems premature. I will put them in the garage within easy reach.
Jude was going to come for a visit but was feeling sick so didn't. Just as well, as I got up late today and felt so terrible that I went back to bed after reading the paper. Just a feeling of fatigue and a headache. Wouldn't have been much company. And Grace is working so Jude would have had to make do with Sam and Geoff.
It is still cool and has been raining off and on for the past few days. We have some of the garden planted but need to plant the rest.

1 Comments:

Blogger Judith said...

I kind of did nothing this weekend, a bit of clean up and lots of reading, so I feel much rejuvenated today.

9:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home