Friday, March 27, 2009

sick

I have been very sick this week. Strep throat, and my asthema is acting up. Have antibiotics and two new puffers which has helped. I stayed home for 4 days and went in today but only until 2:30. I have coughed so much that my stomach hurts. The good thing about this is I learned from Judith and actually stayed home to look after my self. So I was able to reapply Jude's learnings, I am thinking that is pretty good.

Anne, I have not had time to take pictures of Henry's tatoos' but I will (I hope it spelled it correctly Allison). he finished his engine in shop and it started apparently it sounds very cool and he is happy. Boh moved out he got a job in Dawson Creek, it seems pretty funny not to have him around, he stayed here 5 months and we got used to having him here. He said he will stay in touch, I hope so.
Wilf has a sore throat now, I hope he does not get what I had it sucks.

Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger Theresa said...

I didn't know you had asthma. I am glad you are smarter than Jude healthwise.

7:20 PM  
Blogger Judith said...

Glad that my pain was your gain Laura. Glad you are starting to feel better.

7:54 AM  
Blogger Theresa said...

I am retracting my above comment. After discussions with Judith I acknowledge that she did indeed take care of herself before, during and after her illness. I extend my deepest apologies.
(Is that good enough to stop the libel suit, Jude?

11:15 AM  
Blogger Laura Long said...

I have had asthma for a few years now, when I went to GP I stopped the puffer thinking it was SL but no. Apparently GP is the worst place for folks to get asthma. Go figure.

6:52 PM  
Blogger Anne said...

heh, well, I guess I can wait for the tattoo photos. Sorry to hear about the asthma (I didn't know you had it either) and throat. Strep is going around here and I had a sore throat for the last two days and panicked, but so far so good.

7:07 PM  
Blogger Judith said...

The lawsuit is off, Theresa, your kids' inheritance is safe.

7:29 AM  
Blogger Anne said...

whew

8:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home