Thursday, March 26, 2009

Hockey Night In Edmonton

Was disappointing, Edmonton was ahead 1 to 0 for most of the game and then in the third period, the Wings got 3 goals, Edmonton got one more, but lost 3 to 2. It was a good game over all, the Oilers played really well. Sam and Grace came over for supper, which was nice, I have not seen Sam since early January. then we caught the train to the game. My friend Corrie came as well, since Allison could not make it. even though we were pretty high in the seats they sightlines at Rexall are good, and there were not a lot of yahoos around us so a very enjoyable evening.

We are going flat out at work, lots of things due at the same time so the days are flying by. I am really looking forward to having 4 days off at Easter, and seeing some green. Still lots of snow on the ground here, and it is not melting all that quickly. It is reminding me of the year Anne was christened, early April and still tons of snow around.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Theresa said...

I think we have a picture somewhere of Laura taking the garbage out in her nice Easter dress wearing gumboots.

8:29 PM  
Blogger Judith said...

that is exactly the picture that I was thinking of.

5:42 AM  
Blogger Allison said...

That is a cool memory.

10:53 AM  
Blogger Laura Long said...

I had forgotten about that picture, but I can see it in my mind. My blue dress with little green flowers. Very chic.

3:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home