Sunday, March 01, 2009

news from GP


Wow, you miss a couple of days on the blog and lots sure happens. That is scary about Dennis he is younger than me so you don't expect that.Things are good here, Henry has a new tattoo, it appears his body might be a canvas. Not something I would do but it is his body and his money. He is keeping them in places that are not visible all the time so that is good from my perspective. Henry got his departmental mark for Social it was 85, I was happy I know he is good at the humanities but you have to try for it to show and that is not high on his list of things. Boh is recovering from his surgery it is slow and he is not very patient, maybe he needs Nurse Lisa to help him recover.
We have been busy hanging our new pictures, they are of the church at TeePee Creek, I took them and I think they turned out very cool any ways they look good in the dining room I can't figure out how to get a better picture, the stained glass is very cool in this abandoned church in the country.
Things are quiet at work, thankfully. It doesn't last long but I will enjoy it while I can.


Labels: ,

7 Comments:

Blogger Judith said...

What kind of surgery did Bob have?

1:10 PM  
Blogger lisaandrichard said...

They turned very nice Laura.
Tell Boh to take ibuprofen. That's all I can suggest at this point.

1:45 PM  
Blogger bethsivak said...

The pictures look great - what aa photographer! tHAT IS A PERFECT PLACE TO HANG THEM

5:10 PM  
Blogger Allison said...

Awesome, Laura. No apostrophe in "tattoos" though!

Sincerely,

Grammar Police

5:30 PM  
Blogger Theresa said...

Allison, you made me laugh out loud.

6:31 PM  
Blogger Allison said...

Laura, that was obnoxious of me. Sometimes my obnoxious filter doesn't work.

7:46 AM  
Blogger Anne said...

I would like to hear what Henrys tattoos look like (Allison, I left out an apostrophe to make up for any extras elsewhere). I've been wanting to get one but then you sometimes can't go in the fMRI machine, and participating in fMRI experiments is lucrative!

Laura, you should post pictures unless they are somewhere not suitable for a family blog.

8:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home