Thursday, December 25, 2008

Anne is my sister

Merry Christmas folks! I drew Anne's name for Christmas, so here is the video I made for her. Enjoy!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VB0lZk8QjSU
It's been a good Christmas so far. I got up at 6:00 and ripped open my stocking. Then I waited and waited for someone else to get up. But then I found Fragle Rock on tv, so that kept me occupied until Auntie Jude emerged from the basement. Present opening was pushed back until 8:30 this year, and it very nearly killed me. Then it was lots of chili cheese dip and watching Extras. I went for a long nap and dinner was nearly ready when I got up. I am now hiding downstairs on the conputer while the dishes are taken care of. Oh, and we sat for about a million years waiting for the timer on Auntie Jude's camera to work. Turns out it wasn't on.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

great video Grace & Anne ( and all the other starring extras!)
Merry Christmas!
ba

2:22 AM  
Blogger Allison said...

Nice work, Grace!

All of us in Kelowna laughed hysterically at Jude's video for Richard -- awesome!

10:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home