Saturday, September 16, 2006

Moving on up...

So I had a job interview Thursday, for an internal secondment position. It would be one year, doing mostly service evaluation stuff. I think it went okay. I'd had a talk w/ my supervisor, where she'd said she hoped I would apply but wanted to make sure that I felt I could do it-- it's a bit funny having your supervisor acutely aware of your mental health state, but I thought it was nice that she wanted to check in to make sure...when I wasn't second-guessing myself & wondering if everyone at work secretly thinks I'm "delicate."

As I was typing this, I was just wondering if our blog can be found through Google? It may impact my future discussions of my mental health....

Anyway, I find out next week if I get it -- so wish me luck!

1 Comments:

Blogger lisaandrichard said...

I thopugh of that after my effexor comment. REally my mental health is fine potential employers out there.

2:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home