Friday, September 15, 2006

Questions

OK, so for us non student types what would A&P be? And I have to say, 12 hours a week, makes my 40 of working look like a lot!! Or is there other stuff involved? An hour or two of homework?

Sam, do you have to wear a manager Uniform? or do you get to wear regular clothes, and therefore may need a shopping trip to beef up your wardrobe? Don't forget if your feet are comfortable you will be too.

The weather here today is cold and dreary, and I so wanted to stay home, turn on the switch for the fireplace, drink coffee and read my book. but I managed to drag myself in to work, sure hope the day goes quickly.

4 Comments:

Blogger Stuffy said...

Anatomy and Physiology, I'm guessing. That, or he's studying American grocery stores.

12:51 PM  
Blogger lisaandrichard said...

Actually it is American grocery stores.
Who would have thought massage therapists needed a background in this?
And he is in class M-F 830-4, plus homework.
Not everyone has the easy life of an IBM analyst/world traveller.

9:00 PM  
Blogger Allison said...

Steph, are you posting to the blog?! Awesome!

11:42 AM  
Blogger Stuffy said...

Thanks, Al, but I'm not posting, merely commenting, being only an outside observer... or innocent bystander?

6:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home