Thursday, September 14, 2006

Boring Admin Stuff (story of my life)

This is a brilliant idea! No one can now get annoyed at me for not posting - they can just go post themselves if they are bored!

Anyway, just wanted to say that if I missed inviting anyone, send me their email address. People who share an email address got one invitation - sorry, didn't know how to get around that. If you want your own login, I can try sending two to the same address or you can get yourself a hotmail account or something.

Also, if you have things you'd like added to the template or can think of other links you'd like along the sidebar, email me and I'll play around with the HTML.

I am off to Calgary tomorrow for a business trip. One three-hour meeting Monday morning, and they're flying me down free for the weekend! This is the first hint of any sort of perk and I am grabbing onto it with both hands.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home