Thursday, September 14, 2006

who knew

Fantastique! I was actually thinking the other day that i wanted to start a blog, but instead it has been started for me. Moral of the story, if you wait long enough, someone will do it for you.

Richard is studying away on his new massage therapy course and came in to tell me that he has hope that he will remember what he has been learning in his 6 FREAKING HOURS A WEEK of musculoskeletal anatomy course. In additoion he has 3 hours a week of just regular old A&P.

And I though nursing was intense.

I am reliving all my fears from my first year of nursing school. Though thanks to the wonder of Effexor, I have not been having the same anxiety.

Starting school when you're in your 30's is an overwhelming experience. I may need to up my dose to deal with his schooling.

By the way, i love this semester so far in my own nursing course. I'm all about community action. We're going to do political awareness of harm reduction for our big project.

Hmmm. Perhaps this stream of consciousness thing is not good for me.

Ok, will post now and go eat some eggs on toast for supper. i worked night shift last night and am also getting another cold. I just had laryngitis 2 weeks ago. ridiculous. And I call myself a 4th year nursing student. Physician heal thyself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home