Saturday, September 23, 2006

Family Ramblings

Famly Ramblings
I don't have a title in my new job. I don't even have a new uniform and a name tag. I will be doing the billing for the ads each week. No business trips or anything fancy unless you count an occasional trip out to the Co-op to show them their new ads.
Geoff and Betty Anne worked hard yesterday cleaning out Tim's house and are quite proud of themselves for taking a lot of stuff to the dump. Betty Anne took a truckload of stuff away too but some of that was for Kate and Anne.
Tim's mortgage has been approved so there is a bit of paperwork to get out of the way and the house is his. He has found two roommates, who are necessary for the mortgage payments. He said he was going to post about his trip, so I won't say anything. Come on, Tim, let everyone in on your plans.

5 Comments:

Blogger lisaandrichard said...

Trip?

5:08 PM  
Blogger Theresa said...

Yes, he's going to Europe. Let's see if he lets ua all in in the details.

5:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HI Geoff, Theresa and Family!!
Just found out about your family ramblings. Wow!! Don't know how you keep the news from everyone
straight!!
When does Tim leave for Europe? Tara left a week ago for Britain, I think she is doing England, Wales and Scotland for this trip. Kelty leaves on the 29th for Australia for a month, I think, and then Thailand, where she is also going to take a course in Massage of some kind.
It must be nice to get the house cleaned out, and for Tim to know it is his now>
Out of space. Guess I should have emailed instead.

4:35 PM  
Blogger Allison said...

Theresa, do you want one of my nametags? I have a number of them, from various jobs I have held.

I think that's exciting about the full time job! See if you can be in charge of the Police Report.

Barb, does the recent upheaval in Thailand change Kelty's plans? (although it sounds like a pretty peaceful upheaval).

3:44 PM  
Blogger Theresa said...

I think everyone at work knows my name by now. And sadly I will be moving farther away from the police report. Am still training my replacement. No offence to you teens reading this, but I'm not sure I like the idea that I can be replaced by an 18-year-old. She sure does catch on fast though. And she types better than me.

5:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home