Tuesday, October 10, 2023

Visit with the Fairhearts

 My trip over was uneventful, planes have gotten bigger but seats have gotten smaller. I was very glad to get to Oxford. Del picked me up at the bus stop.

On Saturday we walked over to a small craft market and Lachlan helped me pick out some new earrings. Saturday afternoon we went downtown to the Ashmolean, there was an exhibit there on Victorians and colour. It was really good. Anne and I saw that and Del and Lachlan went to see the Roman coins. Afterwards a stop for cake and coffee, then home for pizza and movie night.

On Sunday we drove to Iffley Village, right beside the Isis River, fed the ducks and geese, then stopped at a pub for a bite and a drink. The weather has been fantastic, low twenties and sunny.

I am in London now staying at a place in Chelsea, so nice and central.


Anne and Lachlan at Anne's College

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home