Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Richard is back to work today, I go back tomorrow, but have Friday off too!
Jim left this am, I got up and drove him to airport, at 430, came home and slept again
Laura gets here tomorrow
We had a nice Christmas, I got a beautiful shawl/scarf from Laura. Had a nice meal, napped, went for walk, and visited. I was on call, but only 4 calls over 2 days and all at reasonable times

Yesterday we went skating, by that I mean that Richard watched, Allison went 2 laps, and I went 10. Then we went for warm drink. We have a snowy Christmas, snowed again yesterday, so I did some shovelling too.

Today Al, Mom, and I are going downtown for a bit of shopping. There was an awfully nice pair of green boots that I may get. Allison bought a pair yesterday when we were down there.

It has been nice having time to just chill. I think I am still not used to being down school as I have guilt about not doing more.






2 Comments:

Blogger bethsivak said...

She got the boots.....they are real pretty

8:44 AM  
Blogger Theresa said...

I feel the same way about chill out time. It's been quiet since everyone left but I still keep thinking I should be doing something.

10:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home