Saturday, May 09, 2015

Vancouver Visit

Just realized I did not post after my trip to Van. Not that is a lot to say, I really enjoyed all the beautiful flowers and green all around. Nancy has a great location, right in the heart of the city, but it feels like you are far away from the hubbub. I did a lot of walking and a little shopping. Found a very cool wool shop called Wet Coast Wool, so spent a nice hour there looking at all the kinds of wool and patterns they have. Jack and I got along pretty good, by the end of the visit he was even sitting on my lap, which meant he must have been comfortable with me. I met my friend Kim for brunch one day, and got all caught up with the news from IBM and her life, so nice to see her.

On Monday I drove to Edmonton and picked up the wandering Ferreys. So nice to have them back again. I really missed them.

Sitting outside on the patio at our rental house, drinking coffee, pretty sweet. Will post about the trip later. 

1 Comments:

Blogger lisaandrichard said...

I am looking forward to hearing about it!

11:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home