Thursday, March 20, 2014

Visiting

Last Sunday was S&B in Edmonton, so I decided to make a weekend of it and do some visiting as well.  Grace and Dallyn graciously let me stay at their place.  I arrived on Friday night, Grace picked me up at the Bus Station and we had supper at Tony Roma's.  On Saturday night Sam invited us (Grace and I, Dallyn was working out of town) for supper at his place, Nancy was there too so we compared travels, and tried to decide what our favourite part of the trip was.  He made a delicious ham, with potatoes and vegetables, we brought mini cupcakes for dessert.  Sunday morning I met Allison and Laura for breakfast, it was a nice surprise that Laura was in town too and happy to catch Allison before she left for New Orleans.  Then Sunday afternoon, over to Diane's for S&B.  On Monday I went to the store for a visit with Kay and Evelyn.  Monday night I met current and former IBMers for supper.  My last visit was with Dr. Pag for a check up and teeth  cleaning, then home on Tuesday afternoon.  Theresa picked me up at the Petrocan and we stopped at Tim and Court's for a quick visit with them and Kane (Grady was in bed) and then back home.

Yesterday T&G's new stove came in, so G and I moved the old one down for me, and then the new one into it's place upstairs.  Court and the boys came over for supper, Geoff made Macaroni and the new stove seemed to work pretty good.  With the stove in my place, it really makes the kitchen look finished.  Geoff has been working on the crown molding in the bathroom and it is almost finished.  

3 Comments:

Blogger bethsivak said...

Crown molding in the bathroom - oh, boy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5:15 PM  
Blogger lisaandrichard said...

you should post more pictures!

8:40 PM  
Blogger Judith said...

Waiting until it is all finished before posting.

4:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home