Sunday, February 09, 2014

Sunday in Spain.

We ate at a place that reminded me of the Italian market last night. Soccer was playing and men were intent on watching the game. We had pica pica which was all these vegetable things. Omelettes, one with potato, one with zucchini, dish of fried mushrooms, dish of fried artichokes, etc.
This morning Richard woke up, I looked at my watch, said its only 630,let's keep sleeping. Got up at 900, apparently my watch changed time at some point by 3 hours. I am not sure how that happened. So we got up at 1200. I feel quite rested. But not sure how I'll sleep tonight. Sometimes travel seems to center around physical necessities.
We walked around the Gothic area, stopped for coffee etc a few times.
We go to Valencia tomorrow!

4 Comments:

Blogger Allison said...

long sleep: magical.

3:32 PM  
Blogger Allison said...

also, coffee. and tapas.

3:32 PM  
Blogger lisaandrichard said...

Yes,we had tapas again last night. Restaurant was recommended by yelp. Family from,I believe China ran it. Super tapas.

1:34 AM  
Blogger lisaandrichard said...

Yes,we had tapas again last night. Restaurant was recommended by yelp. Family from,I believe China ran it. Super tapas.

1:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home