Thursday, February 13, 2014

I hope London Bridge doesn't fall down

... Because we are staying right by it. Well at least by the London bridge tube station. I'm assuming they are close by each other. 

We had a pretty in eventful trip over. Flew to Vancouver, 2 hour layover, then off to London. Dallyn got the last chicken dinner on the plane and I was stuck with the sub-par pasta. 

Arrived in London and took the underground to our hostel without much trouble. Then we went to see Buckingham Palace and Big Ben and all that. Had dinner at a pub near Trafalgar square. We are now watching figure skating over a pint at our hostel. I love London! But can't wait to see everyone in Cornwall tomorrow! 

3 Comments:

Blogger Laura Long said...

Not too much longer

11:03 PM  
Blogger Judith said...

See everyone at the ;Fort tonight.

12:24 AM  
Blogger Tim said...

For the record, I had the chicken on the way home and I preferred the pasta.

9:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home