Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Wah

I was driving to work and right outside parking lot, I saw this bird on the road, who did not move as I drove by.
Strange, I thought, but maybe it has other things on its' mind?
I started walking to work (I park about a 10 minutes walk away), and went past this bird, who still didn't move.
I walked closer, asked it what it was doing, still nothing.
I thought, I can't leave this poor woodpecker type bird in the middle of the road! Someone might run over it!
I picked it up (it spread its' wings, so I don't think they were broken) and put it in a tree.
I looked for it when I left work, and didn't see it, so I hope it was just reflecting on life, and not hurt, then eaten by a cat.

3 Comments:

Blogger Allison said...

Lisa, Friend to the Animals.

9:51 AM  
Blogger bethsivak said...

kindly

12:11 PM  
Blogger Theresa said...

Lisa and Richard are especially friends to those of the avian persuasion.

4:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home