Sunday, June 24, 2012

Rain Rain Go Away

come again when I am gone.  Apparently this is the wettest June in a long time, the creek in front of Mom's is pretty high and very fast.  On the bright side it has not been that cold and Mom's patio is nice and sheltered from the rain.  The weather has not been good for her arthritis, her hands are pretty swollen and her whole body aches and does not have a lot of energy.  I have decided to stay a little longer, until the 19th, to help out a bit more.  That way I can stretch out my tasks for about 3 more weeks.
Richard's nephew Matthew is visiting form Ontario.  He is very tall and a very nice guy.  Lisa is going out tonight, so R and M are coming over for supper, I am cooking a roast (under Mom's careful supervision) hope it turns out.
I finally took a look at the lineup for Folk Fest, I did not look before just in case Allison's magic fingers did not work and we did not get tickets, now I can hardly wait such good people, Emmylou Harris is one of my all time favourites, not to mention Mary Chapin Carpenter, Rodney Crowell, Jim Cuddy, , Bonnie Raitt, and on and on. Astounding, Thank you Allison!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Theresa said...

Now we have to hope it doesn't rain all ffest weekend.

4:47 PM  
Blogger Allison said...

hooray magic internet!

6:05 PM  
Blogger Theresa said...

Allison, use the magic Internet to arrange the weather.

9:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home