Sunday, February 26, 2012

As Mom said it was quite the trip home.  I felt like I was in an episode of the amazing race!  We did make the plane and most of the folks were great just the one bag in SB.  At any rate the week was super so relaxing and warm.  SB is a very nice place and Judith's place was perfect.  We took long walks and read and got lots of sleep.  Wilf liked his gifts and I still have to mail, Henry and Ally's.  they have rented an apartment it is on 99th and 87 avenue.  They are excited about it and will be moving on the 1st of March, if the walk through the apartment goes well.  It is an older building with hardwood floors.  I came home to snow and it snowed Friday and Saturday so good thing I had some warm memories to fall back on. 

3 Comments:

Anonymous bethsivak said...

Hello all
Since no one has posted the Xmas list (we drew in Kelowna) here it is

Mom has Theresa
Geoff has Allison
Theresa has Jim
Anne has Lisa
Will has Geoff
Grace has Anne
Judith has Will
Laura has Grace
Sandi has Judith
Jim has Mom
Lisa has Sandi
Richard has Laura
Allison has Richard.

I agree with Laura - it was a lovely relaxing holiday. I came home to snow too, but its mostly gone now.

10:07 AM  
Blogger Theresa said...

And you have pictures of palm trees and beaches to help you remember life without winter.

10:33 AM  
Blogger lisaandrichard said...

Thanks Mom, I kept forgetting to post it!

3:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home