Tuesday, April 05, 2011

my computer got kind of snarly & refused to print anything so Lisa just came over and fixed it & said I had to post something! So happy birthday Laura!!!!! nice of Jude & Theresa to post the pics - they are great. the reason those white shoes were not available was they wore out by # 3 user I think. Its cooled off here a bit - sort of dull and showery, but the 1st new leaves are starting to appear & grass is greening up nicely and the flower beds I did last fall & this spring are looking good I love spring. Go to the doc tomorrow for refills & Thurs up to inspect the house - the insurance co likes regular checkups - this makes a busy week for me

8 Comments:

Blogger Allison said...

good work, Mom! Where did you put the rabbit in your garden? (Lisa & I brought Mom back an iron rabbit from NOLA).

8:44 AM  
Anonymous beth said...

he's perched on a flagstone among the daffodils & pabsies just off the patio in front of the sliding doors - I love him - shud I name him Alis?

9:13 AM  
Blogger Judith said...

Mom, you can post again instead of only commenting, hurray. I saw a rabbit yesterday (or was it a hare?) anyway it was still white, had not changed to brown yet, so I guess sprint is not really here yet.

9:57 AM  
Blogger Laura Long said...

Thanks Mom, glad Lisa fixed your computer. i looked in the front flower bed and where the snow has melted I have flowers coming up. The ones you gave me last year. Very exciting, still 2 feet of snow but melting everyday.

10:00 AM  
Blogger Theresa said...

I had daffodils by the house up in February but of course they turned all brown when it was -30. But now they are growing again! Daffodils must be tough. The rest of the yard has three feet of snow on it.

10:21 AM  
Blogger Allison said...

yes, mom! you should!

5:07 PM  
Anonymous beth said...

or would Lisal be better?

6:06 PM  
Blogger lisaandrichard said...

I think Alis has a better ring to it

8:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home