Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Jackson Browne - The Load Out / Stay - Live 1978

Theresa and I went to see Jackson Browne last night at the Jube. What a fabulous concert, he did some old stuff and new stuff. He had about 2o guitars on stage, just in case he wanted to play one of them. He is one performer that I have always wanted to see, ever since Running on Empty (the LP) came out.

Laura was in town, to visit Wilf's Dad, and see the outsource people, so the three of us had supper together and got in a little visit before T and I had to leave for the concert. Very good to see her again.

Back in the swing of work, after my little vacation to NYC. Not too much new there except, I keep hearing about different people retiring, which makes me want to do the same.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Theresa said...

From our seats and with my old eyes he looks pretty good for his age. It really was a great concert. Will would like it, he talked to the audience.

10:11 AM  
Blogger Allison said...

got your postcard today - thanks!

7:39 PM  
Blogger Allison said...

"We got disco, and 8-tracks, and radio."

12:31 AM  
Blogger Allison said...

oops. "and cassettes and stereo."

12:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home