Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy St. Paddy's!

We are having fun in NYC. I went to see part of the St. Patrick's Day parade today, but everyone else went shoe shopping. Figures. It seemed to mostly consist of soldiers and marching bands again, so pretty much the same as the New Haven one, I guess. Also got to see the Brain exhibit at the Natural History Museum, which was so much fun! Mom and dad went through it twice. They had a good bit about the anterior cingulate - my favorite brain region! Like seeing an old friend :)

Now everyone else has gone to a show and I have hunkered down to get some work done. We will see how that goes.

Anyway, happy St Patrick's. Here is a very Irish video (warning: also includes very Irish bad language!)

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger lisaandrichard said...

feck

3:18 PM  
Blogger Allison said...

I laughed out loud at 'seeing an old friend.'

3:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home