Wednesday, March 09, 2011

Dr Pag has a New Hip

I went to Dr. Pag today and he had a hip replacement six weeks ago. He seems to be getting around OK, he blames the hip replacement on playing sports. It just confirms my theory, that sports are bad for your health.

There really is not anything new with me, I did not go to jail, did not win any coffee mugs, did not go to Golden, just looking forward to a little break from work next week, with the visit to Anne, and New York.

I have really been feeling kind of blah the last little while, I go and see my Dr when I get back, I think it is my thyroid acting up again, and think I need a boost in my medication. Grace and Leeanna were over for supper on Sunday night, so I asked Leeanna what she thought should I increase my dose (she is going to school to be a pharmacy tech) but she thought I should not, so I will just wait and see what Dr Evans says.

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Allison said...

I had a discussion w/ a friend also on thyroid meds. He is on the T4, and I am on the T3 (which works really well for me). He says his isn't super great -- and he was considering the 'natural' thyroid -- which is a mix of the 2 types. He had done a lot of research (wife is librarian, of course) and clinically, this mix apparently has the best effects?

I can't believe you guys are going to NYC / Connecticut already!

2:45 PM  
Blogger Allison said...

Also, I've been thinking about a sun lamp for these long winters.

2:46 PM  
Blogger Allison said...

I also sort of read this as "Dr. Pag has a brand new bag."

4:54 PM  
Blogger Sam F said...

I see a lot of T3s and T4s in my line of work, too.

12:28 AM  
Blogger Sam F said...

Also T1s, T2s, and T5s.

12:28 AM  
Blogger Judith said...

Like James Brown? could not figure out how to insert video here, so had to make a new post.

Not to mention T4A's

2:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home