Monday, March 22, 2010

Live Action Retro Gaming!

Live Action Retro Gaming!

My old boss and a couple of people I used to work with made this video for the Doritos contest. I think it is really funny, so I thought I'd share it. Also, they get contest points for people watching and rating it.

I had a good weekend. It was nice to see the aunts, as always, and seeing Mom was okay too. On Sunday, Auntie Jude took me to an Oilers game, but we also got to go to the Oilers and Sharks morning skates. It was cool to see a real NHL practice, although they did not seem to be going too hard because it was a game day. The actual game was really awesome. I did not expect too much as the Sharks were at the top of the division and the Oilers are last in the league, but Edmonton ended up winning 5-1. There were also three fights, which made it that much more exciting.

5 Comments:

Blogger Theresa said...

OK to see your mom?
You might be interested to know that the Herricanes won the provincials. And their coach was coach of the year at the minor hockey awards.

11:50 AM  
Blogger Theresa said...

Oops, they didn't win provincials. They are going to provincials in Fort McMurray because they came out on top here.

2:41 PM  
Blogger Grace said...

Wow. I'm not really surprised considering they didn't lose all year. It's crazy that it can completely reverse in a couple years though.

2:46 PM  
Blogger Grace said...

haha Jo your parents sure did still come-- and get kicked out!!

9:22 AM  
Blogger Allison said...

That video is FANtastic.

11:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home