Monday, August 10, 2009

Work

The educator at work asked if I'd be interested in doing some teaching for UBC-O as one of the instructors had contacted her asking if she could put the word out as they needed someone. She thought it would be a good opportunity for me-giving me some experience that would help in becoming educator! So, I contacted them and sent in my resume-will talk with the associate director this afternoon to possibly set up an interview time. Eek! Feel like an impostor-have only worked as a nurse for 2 and 1/2 years and I'd be teaching?!
Of course, have no idea where this will go-might not progress any further, perhaps she will look at resume and say forget it, but being considered is a big thing, I guess.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger lisaandrichard said...

Also, I just realized I forgot to include something on my resume...

12:18 PM  
Blogger Allison said...

proud!

4:39 PM  
Blogger Theresa said...

Would you rather teach or nurse?

6:12 PM  
Blogger Judith said...

Way to go.

6:56 AM  
Blogger lisaandrichard said...

Doing both would be good (teaching and nursing), but time would tell I guess...

11:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home