Saturday, March 29, 2008

Hanging Out In Rock City

Things have been pretty quiet here this week,the most exciting thing that happens is to get up and see if we have had a new dump of snow. The last few days we have gotten more snow, though it melts quite a bit during the day, I am ready for it to turn to rain.

The Ferreys in town, and I went to Martesa, on Thursday night for supper, and had a wonderful meal. It was nice to catch up with Tim, and see what was new with him. He is off to Lethbridge this weekend. Grace has been working a lot this week, with all the Band kids in China, so the evenings are pretty much to myself, not unlike home, just a different environment. Last night I stayed up, and when Grace got home, we watched Benny and Joon, my $5.00 DVD purchased in Calgary. Grace brought home theatre popcorn, and with the new TV, it was like being in our own personal theatre. I was surprised that Grace had not seen the movie before. We both enjoyed it, and I was also surprised that William H Macy and Julianne Moore were both in the film, I had forgotten that.

I have been working a lot myself, T&G, your office is great to work from home. Lots of natural light, during the day. I am thinking about making it permanent, moving into Uncle Jack's. Short commute to work, coffee available just up the stairs. You will be real empty nesters, once Grace leaves in the fall, wouldn't you like some additional company? You are both gone during the day, I could make sure the house is safe.

Just about time for a conference call, so better get on that.

2 Comments:

Blogger Theresa said...

You can move to Rocky any time you want. We might even get new carpet downstairs for you.

4:39 PM  
Blogger Judith said...

Get the new carpet, and we will talk!!

5:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home