Sunday, March 23, 2008

Hello from my living room

I've painted! My living room colour is silver trophy. Paint chip looks more silvery than this onscreen version. But the nice thing is that it picks up some of the blue I have in the room, so looks a little purply (just nice & subtly so). It took me 5 hours to paint the Killz primer & the colour. Not including the ceiling, which still needs sanding & painting. I better start taking you guys up on your offer to help with this project.

So living room is set up, and now I can actually start to unpack books & put them away. After only 3 months here.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Judith said...

It must feel very satisfying to get that done. Can't wait to see it. It did not take long to paint, are you painting the ceiling in the same colour? Is the Killz primer for the smoke on the walls? You see I know nothing about painting all. Does that give the impetus, to paint your room now, that it looks so good?

8:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home