Saturday, March 22, 2008

Hello from Cowtown

Grace and I succesfully drove on the right side of the rode and we are now at the beautiful Sheraton Eau Claire. I ended up working Friday morning, trying to get things in order, so I could leave work behind, not sure how successful I was. That worked out well, as we were not planning to leave until the afternoon anyway, and the two youngest Ferreys took advantage of the holiday, and slept in. After having a burger and fries at A&W, we hit the road. The drive was uneventful, except in the last 3 years I do not believe I have ever come to Calgary with there being some kind of Road construction, but since it was a holiday there were no road crews out and the traffic was light into downtown. I like the feeling of coming back to a place and knowing exactly where to go. After a nap on the suite sleeper beds, we walked across the street and had some supper. Then into pj's, and hotel supplied bathrobes and slippers, we had a quiet evening of reading (at least I did, I guess Grace could have gone out partying after I put in my earplugs, and went to sleep). Life does not get any more exciting, see what you are missing Al and Sam. Today our plans are to shop, maybe hit the museum, and a concert tonight, if we get tickets.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Sam F said...

As much as I would have liked to go, I couldn't disappoint all my fans.

7:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home