Saturday, September 08, 2007

Pictures

I put most of my Germany/France pictures on facebook the other day, so
you can look at them there. Posting a picture on here doesn't really
seem to be working for me, but since almost everyone is on facebook it kind of works out okay.

I'm back to school now with a fairly easy semester. I have a spare, English, social, and french. It is all going well except I am not very fond of my social teacher. But what can you do.

Yesterday I went to the football game with Jovita and another friend. We painted our faces and had air horns and #1 fingers. I could only stay for the first quarter because I had to go to work, but it was lots of fun while it lasted.

1 Comments:

Blogger Judith said...

I was forced to join fcebook so I could see your pictures Grace.

7:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home